Hi! I’m Chandra from The Plaid & Paisley Kitchen, I am here today to share with all of the TitiCrafty fans! I’m sharing a delicious recipe for a Lasagna Mac and Cheese that I’m sure you will love!
Lasagna Mac & Cheese from Contributor Chandra
I am betting that you are a BIG fan of Macaroni and Cheese. I mean isn’t everyone?! I am pretty sure that’s one of the foods you first ate as a toddler and then fell in love with it for the rest of your life. Homemade is always better than a box, but we still have a soft spot for the original in the blue box.
I also love Lasagna! Italian is one of our favorite styles. Again I am pretty sure that you have quite an appetite for Italian food too. I love all the meaty, cheesy, saucy flavors of lasagna! It’s also a good way to sneak some spinach in without the kidos or hubby noticing.
That love of macaroni and cheese and lasagna is what inspired me to make this dish for you. Why not merge two of everyones favorite meals into one?!
I know you are thinking I am a genius. I could say you’re right, but actually you should take the credit when your family says the same thing about you!!!
Cheese, meat, sauce and then more cheese all mixed in pasta. I know that you are going to want to make this over and over again!
Lasagna Mac and Cheese from Contributor Chandra
- 1 lb box of Elbow Macaroni
- 1 jar of Spinach Florentine Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 lb Ground Hamburger
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbs dried Oregano
- 1 tsp each of Onion and Garlic Powder
- boil water and cook the macaroni
- drain and set aside
- brown the hamburger in a skillet
- drain the grease
- add in the salt and pepper and spices
- in the pot you boiled the pasta combine the pasta and meat
- add in the sauce and mozzarella
- mix till all is combined
- turn on the heat to medium and heat through
- once all the cheese is melted and the mixture is heated
- add in the parmesan cheese
- mix through
- remove from heat and serve
I hope you like this recipe and I would love to have you stop by and spend some time with me at The Plaid & Paisley Kitchen you can also follow along and not miss one post!!!
Till Next time!