Decorate your home with a cute, free Chalkboard Art Fall Printable. They come in Letter and A4 sizes to add a touch of the season right away. Get yours now.
Each day that goes by I get more and more excited about fall. August is almost over and I’m so ready for September and fall!!!!
Free Chalkboard Art Fall Printable
I’m ready for the falling leaves, the chilling breeze and most of all the fun decorations. Today I’m sharing a super cute freebie. I made this chalkboard art fall printable for a project I’m working on and thought that it would be nice to share them with you all!
Anyway, hope you like this printable. I made it inspired by love because I truly believe we should fall in love every day with ourselves, with life, with our husbands and children. Love is something to cherish every single day, don’t you agree?
I’m loving this chalkboard effect. I know I’m late LOL. But don’t designs look so pretty in white with a chalkboard background? I so love it. For a different reason, I haven’t been able to really work with chalkboard myself, like making labels or paint so this was one way to make it up to myself ha ha!
I love how it turned out and hope my final project turns out as pretty as I plan. I want to make a cute fall decoration on our entryway and I’m still in the planning process. One step at a time, right?
Hope you enjoy and download it as much as I am. Feel free to share this post with your friends and family so they get some love too.
I’ve made it in both common sizes A4 and Letter for you, so choose the one that fits your need best.
How to use these Christmas Chalkboard Arts
- Once you have downloaded the free Christmas Chalkboard printables zipped file, unzip it.
- Choose the one you want to print out.
- Use high-quality print paper. I recommend inkjet matte-coated paper between 90 to 110 lb (160-200 msg).
- Adjust the size of the printable art to fit your needs.
- Send to print using the proper settings: high-quality paper, high-quality print. If you don’t have a printer you can go to a print shop.
- Cut excess if needed and use.
Where can I use the chalkboard Arts
- Wall art: Decorate your walls with Fall-themed chalkboard art by printing them out and framing them. It’s an easy way to create beautiful wall decorations. Put them up in your living room, dining area, or even in the hallway to make your home look seasonal.
- Use the printables to make special gift tags by printing them on a smaller scale, and cutting them out as a tag. Punch a small hole and tie them to your gifts with a ribbon or string to make them even more special. Perfect for anniversary celebrations.
- Make your own coasters by putting a protective layer over printed designs using clear contact paper. Try cutting them in a square shape. This way, you can have personalized coasters. These adorable and decorative coasters will keep your tables safe.
- Scrapbooking and crafts: Use the printed designs in your holiday scrapbooking projects or other craft activities. You can use them as backgrounds, decorations, or ideas for your creative projects.
- Make personalized aprons: Print the chalkboard art designs onto special paper that can be ironed onto the aprons, and then follow the instructions to put the designs onto plain aprons. You will have cute and customized aprons for yourself or to give as presents to your favorite bakers or chefs.
- Make the printables smaller so they can fit on the lids of mason jars or other fancy containers. Use glue or tape to stick them together to make personalized covers. Put treats, homemade jams, or small sentimental items in the jars and show them off as cute decorations or gifts.
- Pillow Covers: Print the chalkboard art designs onto transfer paper that can be ironed on, and then apply them to plain pillow covers. This is an easy and inexpensive way to make your pillows look seasonal and cute.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! They come in Letter and A4 at 300 dpi so you can print them in both small and big sizes, so you can choose whichever size you prefer for printing.
Yes, of course. These adorable chalkboard art are available for you to download without having to pay anything. Have a great time during the season without needing to spend any money.
To get the best outcome, use high-quality cardstock or photo paper, I personally love high-quality matte-coatted inkjet paper between 90 to 110 lb (160-200 msg). This will make sure that the colors and details of the designs are bright and clear.
These prints arts are copyrighted and can only be used for personal use. However, if you make a card, a gift tag, a pillow, or any other final product you can definitely give them away.
These cute Fall chalkboard art printables are meant for personal use only, not to share as is or sell. If you create a product with it like a wall art, a pillow a T-shirt for gif purposes you can do so.
Keep following my blog for more printables and DIY ideas for Fall. You will find many wonderful things that will make your seasons even better.
More Free Printables to Try
If you like this Chalkboard Art Fall Printable, you might also love these other Free printables too:
So, now I ask you, my friends… Are you as excited as I am about the fall? What do you love the most about fall? Tell me all about it in the comments.
Til' next time...