Decorate your home or office for fall with these adorable chalkboard arts! Grab your Fall Chalkboard Art Free Printable in Letter or A4 sizes. Embrace the cozy vibes right here.
It’s not a secret that I LOVE fall. After a long hot summer, there is no other season, I desire more than Fall. It’s not a secret either that summer and I don’t get along too well so it’s understandable, right? August is gone and I’m so HAPPY with this weather!!!!
FREE Treats Fall Printable
I’m enjoying the falling leaves, the chilling breeze and most of all the fun decorations even though I know I’m absolutely late for everything this year. Still, today I’m sharing super cute freebie. I made this FREE Treats Fall Printable for a project I’m working on and thought that it would be nice to share them with you all!
Anyway, hope you like this printable. I made it inspired by all the delicious and fun things to enjoy during this lovely season. Especially the scent and colors. FALL is indeed something to cherish every single day while it lasts, don’t you agree?
I’m loving this chalkboard effect. I know I’m late LOL. But doesn’t designs look so pretty in white with a chalkboard background? I so love it.
For different reasons, I haven’t been able to really work with chalkboard myself, like making labels or painting so this was one way to make it up to myself ha ha!
I love how it turned out and hope my final project turns out as pretty as I planned. I want to make a cute fall decoration on our entryway and I’m still in the planning process. One step at a time, right?
Hope you enjoy it as much as I am. Feel free to share this post with your friends and family so they get some love too.
I’ve made it in both common sizes A4 and Letter for you, so choose the one that fits your needs best.
How to use these Christmas Chalkboard Arts
- After you get the free Christmas Chalkboard printable file, open it/unzip it.
- Pick the one you want to make a paper copy of.
- Use good quality paper for printing. I suggest using inkjet paper that has a matte coating and is between 90 to 110 pounds (160-200 gsm).
- Change the size of the art you want to print to make it fit better for you.
- Send the document to be printed with the correct settings, using high-quality paper and high-quality printing. If you don’t own a printer, you can go to a print shop.
- Cut excess if needed and use.
- Have fun
Where can I use the chalkboard Arts?
- Wall arts: Dress up your walls with Fall-inspired chalkboard art by printing it out and putting it in a frame. It’s a simple way to make pretty decorations for your walls. Place them in your living room, dining area, or hallway to give your home a seasonal look.
- You can use the printables to create unique gift tags. Just print them in a smaller size and then cut them out to use as tags. Make a small hole and use a ribbon or string to attach them to your gifts to make them extra special. Great for celebrating anniversaries.
- You can create your own coasters by covering printed designs with clear contact paper to protect them. Try cutting them into a four-sided shape with equal sides. With this method, you can get coasters that are designed just for you. These cute and pretty coasters will protect your tables.
- Scrapbooking and crafts: Use the printed designs in your holiday scrapbooking projects or other crafts. You can use them as pictures for your computer or phone, things to make a place look pretty, or inspiration for your own projects.
- Create custom aprons: Use special paper with chalkboard art designs that can be ironed onto the aprons. Follow the instructions to transfer the designs onto plain aprons. You can have adorable aprons made just for you or to give as gifts to your favorite bakers or chefs.
- Pillow covers: Put the chalkboard art designs on transfer paper that can be ironed on, and then stick them onto plain pillow covers. This is a simple and cheap way to make your pillows look appropriate for the season and adorable.
- Make the printables smaller so they can fit on small jars or other decorative containers. Use a sticky substance like glue or tape to attach them together and create custom covers. You can put candies, jams you make yourself, or small special items in the jars and use them to make your space look pretty or give as presents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! They come in Letter and A4 at 300 dpi so you can print them in both small and big sizes, so you can choose whichever size you prefer for printing.
Yes, of course. These adorable chalkboard art are available for you to download without having to pay anything. Have a great time during the season without needing to spend any money.
To get the best outcome, use high-quality cardstock or photo paper, I personally love high-quality matte-coatted inkjet paper between 90 to 110 lb (160-200 msg). This will make sure that the colors and details of the designs are bright and clear.
These prints arts are copyrighted and can only be used for personal use. However, if you make a card, a gift tag, a pillow, or any other final product you can definitely give them away.
These cute Fall chalkboard art printables are meant for personal use only, not to be shared as is or sold. If you create a product with it like a wall art, a pillow a T-shirt for gif purposes you can do so.
Keep following my blog for more printables and DIY ideas for Fall. You will find many wonderful things that will make your seasons even better.
More Free Printables to Try
If you like this Fall Chalkboard Art Free Printable, you might also love these other Free printables too:
So, now I ask you, my friends… Are you as excited as I am about the fall? What do you love the most about fall? Tell me all about it in the comments.
Share and PIN ME!!!
Til' next time...