Beat the heat with our irresistible Fruit Smoothie Popsicles! Made with fresh fruits, these frozen treats are a refreshing and healthy way to beat the heat. Simple and easy to whip up, these fruity delights on a stick will have you and your loved ones smiling with every lick. Get ready for a cool and delicious adventure!
Let me tell you this: IT WAS YUMMY!!!
Summer is finally here, and what better way to celebrate the sunny days and warm breezes than with a delightful frozen treat?
Quick and Easy Fruit Smoothie Popsicles
If you’re looking for a fun and healthy way to cool down, I’ve got just the recipe for you: Easy Fruit Smoothie Popsicles! These vibrant and refreshing popsicles are a fantastic way to enjoy the goodness of fresh fruits in a fun and exciting form.
This is the easiest recipe ever LOL and kids loooove it, smoothie popsicles are so tasty. My brother almost didn’t let my girl taste it LOL.
One of the best things about these homemade popsicles is the endless variety of flavors you can explore. Whether you’re a fan of tropical fruits like mangoes and pineapples or prefer the classic combination of strawberries and bananas, the choice is yours!
You can mix and match your favorite fruits to create your own signature popsicles that suit your taste buds perfectly.
But the fun doesn’t stop at the fruity flavors. You can also add a touch of creaminess to your popsicles by incorporating yogurt or coconut milk into the mix. Not only does this add a velvety texture, but it also adds a hint of tanginess that balances out the sweetness of the fruits beautifully.
Making these popsicles is a breeze. Simply blend your chosen fruits with a splash of juice, pour the mixture into popsicle molds, and let your freezer work its magic.
In just a few hours, you’ll have a batch of frozen treats that will make everyone in your family smile from ear to ear.
How to MakeFruit Smoothie Popsicles
Do you remember my Pineapple Strawberry banana fruit smoothies I shared previously? Well, I made a lot and I had a leftover and I didn’t want to throw it away so I made these fun fruit smoothie popsicles it.
- Fresh strawberries.
- Orange juice
- Electric blender
- Popsicle Molds
In a blender mix all the ingredients until combined and smooth. It might be tricky because of the lack of liquids but it will mix.
Pour the smoothie into popsicle molds
Put it in the fridge for about 4-6 hours or overnight.
Unmold and enjoy!
That’s all there is to it…
* To make unmolding a bit easier, run the molds under warm water for a few seconds to loosen the popsicles easily. Alternatively, lightly twist the popsicle sticks while pulling them out to release the frozen treats effortlessly.
- For an extra burst of freshness, add a splash of citrus juice or zest to your fruit smoothie mixture. Lemon, lime, or even a hint of orange can brighten up the flavors and make your popsicles even more refreshing.
- Alternatively to the Orange juice, replace it with coconut water. It not only adds a subtle tropical flavor but also lends a natural sweetness and electrolytes to keep you hydrated on hot summer days.
- Add a delicious surprise by incorporating small chunks of fruit into your popsicles. Whether it’s diced berries or even chunks of pineapple, these fruity bits will add texture and create a fun eating experience.
- An alternative to refined sugars is using natural sweeteners like honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar to sweeten your popsicles. They add a touch of sweetness without overpowering the fruit flavors and are a healthier alternative.
- For an adults-only version, transform your fruit smoothie popsicles into refreshing cocktails. Simply add a splash of your favorite spirit, like rum or vodka, to the mixture before freezing. Remember to enjoy responsibly!
It couldn’t be simpler than that, right???? What do you think???
Interesting History of Popsicles:
In the winter of 1905, Frank Epperson from San Francisco, then 11 years old left his cup containing water, soda, and stirring stick on his porch. The mixture froze overnight. This was the birth of the world-famous summer treat!
Eighteen years later, Epperson introduced his “Epsicle.” His kids called the treat “Pops ‘sicle.” And so, he changed the name to “Popsicle.” Today, billions of popsicles are sold each year!
Some facts about Smoothies?
In 1930, when Steve Poplawski invented the blender, the “term” smoothie was first used to refer to a beverage in the United States. Smoothies back then were just a mixture of ice, fruits, and fruit juice. They were merely an ambiguous idea in the US until then.
Early smoothies were simply fruit, fruit juice, and ice. They were an obscure concept in the United States until people in the ’60s and ’70s got very interested in natural food. During these times, health food stores selling fruit drinks sprang up like mushrooms!
Today, we all love smoothies so much!
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! Frozen fruit works perfectly fine and can even give your popsicles a thicker and frostier texture. Just make sure to thaw the fruit slightly before blending for easier blending.
It usually takes around 4 to 6 hours for the popsicles to freeze completely. However, the freezing time may vary depending on your freezer temperature and the size of the popsicles. To be safe, it’s best to leave them overnight for a guaranteed frozen delight.
Of course! Adding toppings or coatings to your popsicles can add an extra touch of fun and flavor. Try dipping them in melted chocolate, rolling them in crushed nuts, or sprinkling coconut flakes before freezing. Get creative and make them even more irresistible!
To minimize ice crystal formation, make sure to blend your smoothie mixture thoroughly until it’s completely smooth. You can also cover the popsicle molds tightly with plastic wrap before inserting the sticks to create a barrier against excess air.
To easily remove the popsicles, run the molds under warm water for a few seconds. This helps loosen the popsicles from the molds, making them easier to slide out. Gently twist the sticks while pulling them out to release the popsicles smoothly.
More Delicious Summer Recipes to Try
If you enjoyed this fruit smoothie popsicles recipe, you might also love these delicious summer recipes too:
Some smoothie recipes from my favorite bloggers
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie Recipe via Stylish Cravings
- Banana Mango Smoothie Recipe via Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie Recipe via Powered by Mom
Easy Fruit Smoothie Popsicles
- Electric blender
- Popsicle Molds
- 400 gr Fresh strawberries.
- 1 bananas
- 3 slices pineapple
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup Orange juice
- In a blender mix all the ingredients until combined and smooth. It might be tricky because of the lack of liquids but it will mix.
- Pour the smoothie into popsicle molds
- Put it in the fridge for about 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Unmold and enjoy!
- That’s all there is to it…
Share and PIN ME!!!
Til' next time...